How are we keeping our students safe
The health and safety of our students and their families is our number one priority.
We are following the guidelines set out by the government in order to create a safe environment for our students to take dance and music lessons. These include but are not limited to:
- Reduced class sizes (between 6-8 children)
- Staggered class times to allow for change over of students
- Social distancing in the classroom – each student will have their spot taped out in the classroom
- No contact during the class with the teachers and/or students. This includes spotting in Acro classes. We have a very safe, trusted acro program that can be followed without the need for spotting.
- All teachers will wear a mask and/or a shield while teaching
- No access to change room (students must come already dressed)
- Parents of students over 5 will be encouraged to drop their child off and pick up rather than congregate in the lobby
- Masks will be required when entering the building. Dancers will remove them when in the studio and ready to dance
- Hand washing before and after class for all students
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged
- Any student who is or has experienced a fever, cough, or any other Covid-19 symptoms will be asked to stay home and not come to class